Clawz and Fangz
Hiya guys XD
If you are new to this site and want to create an account then I wish you welcome to Clawz and Fangz.
I hope you have great fun roleplaying with us, and Good luck !!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Clawz and Fangz
Hiya guys XD
If you are new to this site and want to create an account then I wish you welcome to Clawz and Fangz.
I hope you have great fun roleplaying with us, and Good luck !!!
Clawz and Fangz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tangled Forest,

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Tangled Forest,  - Page 3 Empty Re: Tangled Forest,

Post by SilverAcid Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:47 am

Tangled Forest,  - Page 3 12581199-256-k419541
The monster within...

Walking back to the cave Thunder could see that Ash has gotten a buck. by the drops of blood she has trailed behind her as she dragged the thing in......the blood's sent was strong and it could bring unwanted creatures.

Living here in these dangerous woods was fine for when he was alone and when nothing could be lost or at stake.
But now there were those four pups and living in these woods was too dangerous for them as specially since they are gonna have to learn to hunt for themselves soon.

Sighing Star went inside the cave and trotted over to Hunter. He made sure that the pups wont over hear him but since Loki's hearing was better than any normal wolf even better than Thunder's, he doubted doubted that the young pup would not hear.

The half black, half white wolf whispered into Hunter's ear, "Get ready to leave as soon as the pups are finished eating. We might get unwanted company that'll intrude. So that is why we are leaving for Howlindia. I don't want to set the pups in danger."

He made his point quick and clear that there might come a few felines since they are of coarse on the border of Felinia and Howlindia, which meant that they would get unwanted company sooner or later.

He smiled down at the pups as he watched them eating. But he didn't get anything to ea for himself.
Stretching himself again he went over to the back exit of the under-ground cavern, the one that leads to Howlindia.
The maze!

Standing there, he waited for the others....

Addressed: Huntersfear, Shard
Mentioned: Shard, SilverAcid, Huntersfear, BlackVolt, Loki, RiverStone, ShadowsFriend

~---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------~

Tangled Forest,  - Page 3 I9realisx6o
The Silent Death...

As Loki Sank his teeth into the carcass, his father came into the cave.
The large wolf moved over to Loki's mother and whispered something in her ear.
something about 'leaving now' and 'not safe'
This sounded interesting to him so Loki ignored his meal and came forward.
If his father was in that position whispering into his mother's ears hen it meant that he Didn't want the pups to hear, but he should have known that Loki would over hear some of it....
Speaking in a low voice Loki asked "Whats going on?"
he made sure that his siblings wouldn't be able to hear just as his father did.
Loki looked as his mother and saw shivers running down her back at the sight of his eyes.
The wolf pup smiled to himself.
He loved that look on his mothers face that showed that she was creaped out by his eyes.
Loki was the one pup that was most like his father.
The pup's appearance was proof that his father was Tempest's host.
He really enjoyed that.
But Loki was rather quite about everything.....
He himself didn't know why...'I guess I am just the silent, cool type' he though to himself.

Addressed: Huntersfear, ThunderStar,
Mentioned: Huntersfear, ThunderStar, Shard, SilverAcid, BlackVolt, ShadowsFriend, RiverStone.

SilverAcid
SilverAcid
Admin

https://clawzandfangz.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Shard Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:09 am

Shard flew over the tangled Forrest happy to have left the mountains, she landed next to a river and started walking upstream giving her wings a rest. She smelt the sent of Buck not to far she followed the sent until she came across a cave, there were others in there.

Shard changed to her ghost form and sneaked to the cave entrance and from what she could see it was a pack of wolfs, one of them being .......
....... ThunderStar she growled under her breath and headed out of the cave growling she was having the worst of luck lately. She climbed up a tall tree that grew next to the cave and changed back to normal. She spotted a small blackbird unaware of her since she could not steal the buck she settles for the black bird.

Addressed: ------
Mentioned: Shard, ThunderStar
(ghost form: purple and black slightly see through and wings fade out at the ends.)
Shard
Shard
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Huntersfear Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:23 am

A shiver went down Hunters spine. 'Sheesh. Those eyes of his just freaks me out sometimes.' She looked in Loki's direct and felt another involintary shudder. Hunter looked at the pups. "Do you think we should join a pack in Howlinda as soon as we arrive or..?" She glanced at her mate with worry filled eyes. "Because I've heard what some packs do to rouges, wolves like us that don't belong to a pack." Hunter laid her head on his shoulder. " I don't want that to happen to us." She whispered softly so Loki couldn't hear. 'But he might've heard anyways', she thought. She sighed as the pups had just finished eating. "Do you know where we are even going?" Hunter scratched her ear uncomfortably. 

Addressed: ThunderStar
Mentioned: Loki, Blackvolt, RiverStone, ShadowsFriend
Huntersfear
Huntersfear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverAcid Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:45 pm

The monster within...

Thunder felt a presence within the cave but just as soon as he felt it it was gone again.....he frowned to himself.
Resting his head on Hunters back he said "I don't know.... I guess we are just gonna have to start our own pack..."
With that, he indicated that the rest of them should follow him as they left the cave...

The buck was already almost just a pile of bones... He chuckled to himself.
"C'mon guys we're going to canine capital!" he joked trying to keep the pups happy and joyful.
Although he knew that Loki was always just gonna be as emotionless as Tempest and Ulquiorra since he had their blood in him...
Thunder smiled at the wolf he loved, Huntersfear and walked next to her as the pups were complaining to each other behind them.
"Let's hope we can have a great pack in Howlindia."
leaning down and whispering into Hunters ear, "I love you, y'know?"

Addressed: HuntersFear
Mentioned: Shard, Huntersfear, Loki, BlackVolt, RiverStone, ShadowsFriend

~ --- ~

The Silent Death...

Loki rolled his eyes as his parents did this all well known 'Loving' lovey-dovey-ness...
'I swear i'd never understand adults. probably cause they do something as pathetic as love each other and they are also blind to the absolute obvias most of the time. Well .... not really his father since he is alert all the time and never misses one single detail of anything.

The glass eyed teen looked at his siblings fussing over each other.
BlackVolt was showing off as usual... ShadowsFriend was just walking in the shadows again trying not to be noticed, and RiverStone was growling at BlackVolt saying he was just a thick headed looser...

Sighing Loki interrupted them. "Will you guys shut up? yous are so annoyingly load that I can't hear myself think. Plus in case you haven't noticed, we are in border-lands and as load as you two are arguing over each other we will certainly be noticed by who knows what. probably a tiger or a lion or maybe even a cheetah. I would not advice being so load since of coarse it is still really early and many predators are sleeping despite dad's loud howls that just about burst my eardrums. we are only a small band of wolves and we wont be a match for a pack of lions considering that we still don't even know how to hunt yet...let alone fight!"
After finishing his little speech Loki wasn't even out of breath despite not pausing for a breath earlier.

After he made his point clear he walked faster to keep up with his father, leaving the other two stunned and speechless.

Addressed: RiverStone, BlackVolt
Mentioned: Shard, Huntersfear, ThunderStar, BlackVolt, RiverStone, ShadowsFriend

~ --- ~

Kind Soul, Savage heart

"Guys get ready to leave, were going to canine capital."
Volt looked up from his food and asked "And where tha Heck in Hell is that???"

He jumped over the now nonexistent buck with a bone in his mouth and ran to where his mother and father was "Is it far? Is it a big place? Are there many wolves there? any other types of Canines?" He kept on exploding with questions enthusiastically until Loki shot him a cold glare with his white pupil-less orbs.
sticking his tongue out at Loki, Volt ran over to his two sisters. "Got a bone packed in yar jaw for the rode gals? XD"

RiverStone shot him an insult, and not long after that Loki has gotten into one of his moods again and started a speech about them having to be quiet. BlackVolt wasn't even listening to the whole thing.
after Loki finished without being breathless Volt rolled his eyes and decided to annoy his brother even more.
Turning to ShadowsFriend, he asked, "What did he say?"

Addressed: HuntersFear, ThunderStar, RiverStone, Loki, ShadowsFriend
Mentioned: HuntersFear, ThunderStar, RiverStone, Loki, ShadowsFriend, Shard

SilverAcid
SilverAcid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shard Sun Dec 21, 2014 1:09 pm

Shard leapt down in front of the wolves, she dug her claws into the ground and opened her wings to make her seem bigger then them. Her lip stretched back into a snarl. " Long time no see ThunderStar" she spat " remember me? well I remember, you were one of the mutts that helped slaughter my clan" The fur on her spine raised as she remembered the last time with her clan. She was a cub playing with her little brother on one on the boulders surrounding their camp, The leader was sitting on the oak tree with his mate. Until blood chilling howls filled the area as countless canines rushed in and slaughtered everyone the clan fought bravely but the number of enemies were to great and they were cut down.
She still remembered the torn up body of her brother and parents.
Shard stared at ThunderStar she knew that he was the young mutt who had helped in the destruction of her clan. The rest of Thunder's pack were snarling and barking at her presence but she couldn't care less.

Addressed: ThunderStar
Mentioned: Shard, ThunderStar, her parents, her clan, her little brother
Shard
Shard
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Huntersfear Sun Dec 21, 2014 2:49 pm

Hunter growled at the cheetah "GET AWAY FROM MY MATE!" She spat "You touch him or the pups or so help me I will make you life a living nightmare!" She moved in front of her mate and pups and eyeballed the snarling cheetah. The fur on her neck was standing straight up. 'I will tear her to peices if she even lookes at my family.' Hunter vowed. She had taken a few steps forwards and was right in front of the cat, still with her teeth clenched and bared.

Addressed: The cheetah
Mentioned:ThunderStar, STUNT puppies
Huntersfear
Huntersfear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverAcid Sun Dec 21, 2014 3:39 pm

The monster within...

Thunder glared straight into the cheetah's eyes.
Shard....he hasn't seen her in a long time.
But he didn't understand what she meant with 'Pack'. his pack didn't attack her clan; he was never in a pack before now......
His family was the only pack he had....
???
What was going on?
Hunter moved in front of him and showed Shard that she was not welcome here.
His red started to drip with blood and shed off sparks of fire........ While his Blue eye started dripping with melted crystal and spark with snow, as Tempest took over him....
'NOOO DAMMIT NOT NOW. TEMPEST NOT IN FRONT OF MY FAMILY!!!! I AM BEGGING YOU NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'
his ears grew twice the size in length that what they were earlier and his tail lengthened immensely...
Nails growing into pure silver and doubling in length and sharpness, along with his fangs. he looked like a saber fanged wolf...

"Now this looks more familiar doesn't it ...Shard?" he spat the last word out as if it was poison.
Star was speaking with with the low rough voice of Tempest himself.
Not even his loved mate has seen this side of him that badly...
but there was noting that the real star could do now.... he was completely useless, hopeless, weak, pathetic. Tempest had full control and was too powerful to stop now, and if the death god went into his killing stage then even his family was at risk......

"It wasn't ThunderStar that killed your little pathetic clan, it was me! there was no other wolves in that area but me and the only reason that you think it was ThunderStar was because I used his body since I don't have my own any more! Besides if I didn't kill your Alpha then My little Star would've died!!! And I need him to keep the balance between between death in the mortal world!"

Star was powerless, he could do nothing to stop Tempest or to make him shut up.
what would his family think of him now?
what would his pups think of him??
what would his mate think of him now???
Thunder just wanted to die and disappear from the world... he didn't want to be near any living things any more
it always just caused him so much pain....
As soon as they see what monster was inside him then they will cast him out, say he is a freak, turn on him like wild fire....

Thunder just wanted to cease his existence.

Addressed: Shard, Huntersfear, stunt puppies
mentioned: his mother and father, Tempest, stunt puppies Huntersfear

SilverAcid
SilverAcid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Huntersfear Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:01 am

Hunter stared at her mate.'This can't be happening. Why would Tempest want to show his face around this..cat?' "Why do you want to talk about this now?" "Why not earlier?" SHe asked to the spotted feline. She noticed that Thunder/Tempest was shaking slightly as if being in the form was too hard for him. She tried to calm down and act as if it was just a friendly meeting. She sat down and willed the fur on her neck to lie flat. She shot a glance to the pups and jerked her head behind her. Hunter could sense that Thunder was in there it was just that Tempest had decided to show up. She walked forward slowly to her mate and said, "Tempest go back and let this just be a friendly chat between you two." She glared at the eyes that looked at the cat, that were filled with anger and madness. "Thunder get your butt back to me or i'll go to the capital by myself with the pups while you two..."Hunter glanced at the cat, " sort out your..Differences." She planted herself right in front of the two and sat down. "Well? I'm waiting."

Addressed: the cat, Tempest/Thunder
Mentioned: STUNT puppies, Tempest/ Thunder

Huntersfear
Huntersfear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shard Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:30 am

Shard growled she knew that he could not could be killed and even if he could she could not do it. "why did you kill MY clan, and how did you even find it."
Shard stared at the wolf then to the other wolf, she was standing in between them she almost felt sorry for them to be stuck with this monstrosity. "I'm surprised he hasn't killed you yet being what he is" Shard muttered but she needed to find a safe place for her clan to rise again probably far from here since this is where she had encountered Tempest, the sooner she got going the better. Shard gave one last growl to tempest and turned away from the wolves.

Addressed: Huntersfear, Tempest
mentioned: Tempest, Huntersfear
Shard
Shard
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverAcid Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:26 am

The monster within...

Now that the danger was gone Tempest decided that it was too boring to deal with the Cheetah.
Thunder collapsed to the ground and gasped in pain as the heat left him. "Damn you Tempest!!" he muttered under his breath.
Attempting to stand while his eyes stopped glowing, he walked over to where his mate stood.
"Sorry, I wasn't good enough to stop him." he murmured softly looking like he hated himself.
After that he added... "I think Shard is right... I can't risk Tempest Killing you guys....so I think it's best if I Leave for the time being. Only until I gain enough strength to control Tempest. Then I'll return..... It might be i while, but ...... I just don't want you to die...."

Addressed: Huntersfear, Shard
Mentioned: Tempest, Huntersfear, Shard.
SilverAcid
SilverAcid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Huntersfear Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:14 am

"You're sure as hell not!" HUnter snapped. "You are NOT leaving me now. What if I can't find Howlinda and Canine Capital? How am I going to look after the pups?" Hunters shout had slowly turned into a whimper of pain. "You are strong enough to hold him back and..." She walked forward until she was nose to nose with her mate. "I just don't want to lose you because you're such a big part of my life." She closed her eyes as if the very thought hurt her. "It breaks my heart that you have to leave." She whined softly and opened her eyes. Heaving a deep sigh she got up and licked the face of her mate. "Come back to us."  Hunter said, staring deep into the two coloured eyes of her mate. "Let's get going to Howlinda."  She said to the pups. Putting on a brave face. Hunter slowly walked away. She paused, looked back at her mate and threw back her head and howled.

Mentioned: Canine Capital, Tempest, STUNT puppies, (ThunderStar)
Addressed: ThunderStar, STUNT puppies
Huntersfear
Huntersfear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Huntersfear Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:51 am

ShadowsFriend stood rooted to the spot when dad said that they had to leave him. "NO!" the pups chorused all together. She melted back out of the shadows and trotted over to RiverStone, who was staring at her dad as if he had suggested that they all jump off a cliff just to see if they could fly. "psst. Stone. Stone. RIVERSTONE!!" "Get it together we've got to go to Howlinda okay?" She just blinked as if it didn't compute with her brain. The boys on the other hand were all yelling something like "If-you-leave-then-we'll-rip-you-to-a-thousand-peices." or something along the lines of that. She wasn't really listening because something was nagging at her and she had to tell the others. "OI!" She yelled. "LISTEN UP!" They boys stopped yelling and turned to look at her. 'Usually I don't say anything so why am I saying something?' Her rational side thought. The reckless side of her fired back; 'because this is important.' "Listen. Come closer." Shadow beckoned her siblings closer. Once they were all in a huddle she whipered, "So you know how mum's leaving for the capital without dad?" there was nodding from all around and a couple of low growls. "Well why don't we make it easier for mum? Like you guys stop fighting all the time, "she said gesturing to RiverStone and BlackVolt. "It's just that it's gonna be really hard for mum since dad won't be around." She looked from one sibling to another. "Just try to make it easier for mum, please?" She asked. Shadow had just finished when she heard her mum say "Let's get going..." "Promise me that you'll make it easy for mum?" She heard Volt sigh and say "fine". She looked at Loki "Okay?" he nodded. Glancing to RiverStone "Okay Stone?" Sone glared at Volt's back "Fine" Sone muttered. Shadow sighed with relief.

Addressed: Loki, BlackVolt, RiverStone.
Mentioned: ThunderStar, Huntersfear, Canine Capital, Very Happy
Huntersfear
Huntersfear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverAcid Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:19 am

(NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO all my work deleted in this reply that i was about to post. It took me the entire afternoon on that STUPID INTERNET WHY DID YOU HAVE TO GO AND CRASH ON MEEEE, I HATE YOUUUUU. any way so excuse the short reply but i just threw all my characters in one post cause I can't be bothered starting from scratch again.)
so i'll just explain what i wrote in my original post in short over here.
The first post i did (da one that crashed) did involve:
- ThunderStar giving Hunter a red and blue bandanna to remember him by as he disappeared into the shadows.
- BlackVolt Getting into Loki's hair and being annoying (as that brother is supposed to be)
- Loki identifying that his father told him that Loki was the only wolf that can see in color. and Loki explained to the audience of this post (Not his family cause he is keeping it a secret from his mom and siblings) that Loki can sense presences without having to use his ears, eyes, or nose. and it is on that occasion that he has realized that they were not alone!

"Guys" Loki looked up from where he stood. "We are not alone"
His family was alarmed but he on the other hand was still very emotionless.
Smiling for the first time in front of his family he said to the creature in the tree above him, "It's good to see you again....SilverAcid!"

Laughter could be heard from all around. but no one could see her except Loki cause he knew where her presence was, and it was moving around with unbelievable speed.
"Ya amaze me Loki! I remember the first time I saw that smile. Tha exact same evil, sly, dangerous smile!"
She jumped down from a branch revealing herself to his family.
She was the color of Pure Silver.
Nudging Loki playfully, Acid brought herself to her full height.
She was as tall as Thunder, a very rare height for cheetahs.
There were no markings on her except for the cheetah eyes and the black ring around her tail.
Her eyes where the exact color of Cyan.
She was truly a sight to see....
Acid walked over to the female wolf, "Hunter, is it? I'm SilverAcid but my few non-existing friends call me Merc as in mercury."
She paused waiting for the wolf to respond, then continued.
"I hear ya are going towards Howlindia to where Canine Capital is? God ya must have guts to walk this entire route by yarselves. No one knows tha border lands better than myself! i can be yar guide if ya want cause to get to Howlindia you gotta go through quite a lot of other places. And besides I gotta meet someone at Howlindia."
A sly smile creeped onto the corners of her mouth as she thought of her plan.
Thunder did ask her to do it after all.... a long time ago.
That was the reason why Loki wasn't upset to why his father had left. He knew what his father was planning, cause when he had first met SilverAcid he was eavesdropping on his father's conversation he had with her.
He said something about meeting Blood at Hell and releasing the chains, Loki had no idea what they had been talking about until his father left.
And Silver was here for that reason, She was busy helping His father. Helping him in her own why by sneaking into Howlindia, and going to the the Gates of Hell, to help a dangerous prisoner called Blood escape.
Silver was helping in her own twisted way to help Loki's father, and protecting his family at the same time.
"When we reach Howlindia I'll allways be near so just howl if ya guys need me" she said with a cheesy smile.

Loki knew her past was shady, and he knew a lot of other things about her as well, cause SilverAcid, Thunderstar and he; Lock-Dice, were in a way all the same. they were all twisted and weird and considered 'freaks,' and they all thought the exact same way as well.

"Mum, we can trust her" Lock-Dice walked to where Acid was and chuckled as he walked side-by-side with the tall creature that he has always known as 'Friend.'

Addressed: Huntersfear, Stunt Pups
Mentioned: Tempest, Huntersfear, Shard, FireEyez, ThunderStar, Stunt Pups.
SilverAcid
SilverAcid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Huntersfear Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:28 am

ShadowsFriend bristled at the mocking laughter of the cat. She stared at Loki because he seemed to be able to see something in the branches above him. 'But theres nothing there. Or is there?' She peered closer at the tree and saw a splash of blue-ish -silver. "SilverAcid!" Shadow ehcoed with Loki. "Why the hell is she here?" She snapped at Loki. Loki gave her a look that clearly said "Shut the hell up!" He returned his eyes to the cat in front of them. She started rambling on about how she could help them blah blah blah. 'As if i trust her.' Shadow thought, 'Why should we? For all we know, we could be lead on by this cat. I dont trust her at all.' She glanced at Loki. 'What does he know that we don't?' She narrowed her eyes at him.

Mentioned:SilverAcid, Loki,
Addressed: Loki
Huntersfear
Huntersfear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverAcid Sat Jan 17, 2015 3:59 am

(Moving ThunderStar to the Dead lands where he will be awaiting someone)
Oh and btw since its two of my characters role playing together and i kinda have writer's block ima throw them in together....maybe, but i dun know, there might be a bit of power-play involved with my two characters.

The Silent Death...

As Loki followed the silver cheetah they were talking silently to each other, "Is dad actually gonna go through with the plan? I mean he must have a death wish going up against Blood right? doesn't the creatures from hell need their strongest animals there to keep it in? Cause I have no idea how you will be able to get in there?"
Loki fired on with his questions, which was rare since he was never this talkative, since no one understood him, but Acid understood him better than herself.
"If the rumors are true then it means that both of you won't get out, but how are you gonna get in? Let alone make it five meters in range of his cell."
while trotting along he glanced back at his family...they looked uneasy and suspicious. Obviously not liking the fact that she was of enemy lines but also that she was in a way a bit too eager to help them.
"Silver" he whispered to her making sure that no one would hear him. "They definitely don't like you. what are you going to do?"

Addressed: SilverAcid, Huntersfear, Stunt Pups
Mentioned: FireEyes, Huntersfear, Stunt pups, ThunderStar, Tempest

~--------------~

"Is dad actually gonna go through with the plan? I mean he must have a death wish going up against Blood right? doesn't the creatures from hell need their strongest animals there to keep it in? Cause I have no idea how you will be able to get in there?" Loki trotted next to her.
Acid chuckled with a wry smile. "Well it's not his plan, it's mine. He only asked me to help him get stronger and what better way than to use Blood? And yes rumor has it that there are Pitbuls, Dobermans, Rottweilers, Great Danes, SaintBarnards and much more animals trained to fight, guarding it. I think it'll be the best time of my life helping it escape. That is if I even get out of there alive. cause everyone there hates cats right? But the problem isn't getting in, getting in is easy;Just go through the front door, but it's getting out that's the problem, I'll need help from the inside." She looked at Loki, and whispered to him. "wanna help?"
Loki then looked back at his family and whispered back to her that they don't like Acid and what was she planning to do?
"Well the Plan is simple, Get into Howlindia, make a rakus..."
"But they'll kill you on sight..." He interrupted her.
"Oh yeah true... Well in that case...I'll act as if I'm 'Her'.....they'll have no choice but to take me prisoner."
Loki was still emotionless and stared at her blankly. he rose an eyebrow as if his eyes asked "Are you insane???"
SilverAcid smiled with a cunning glint in her Cyan eyes as if saying, "You bet I am!"
Loki shook his head his eyes giving the expression of, "I won't bet you 6 bucks.."
SilverAcid made a sad face. "Ya don't think I'm good enough?"
Loki answered with a simple, "We'll see..."

Addressed: Huntersfear, Loki, Stunt puppies
Mentioned: FireEyes, Huntersfear, Stunt puppies, Loki, ThnuderStar, and "Her"
SilverAcid
SilverAcid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Huntersfear Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:27 am

Hunter watched Loki and SilverAcid conversing. She sensed that she wasn't the only one with some misgivings. RiverStone was walking beside her. "I feel sorry for her." Hunter heard her say. She looked at River. "Why?" She tilted her head to the side. "Well..." She paused as if collecting her thoughts, "Because she saw her whole clan killed before her very eyes when she was quite young." Saddness filled her eyes. "That's gotta leave some sort of impact. That's gotta have to leave some scars because most likely she would've seen her parents killed as well." She returned her gaze back to the ground. Hunter blinked. "I never really thought of it like that before." She murmured to herself. "But it does make me wonder...What's in it for her?" Hunter dropped her nose to nestle in the bandanna that ThunderStar had given her just before she left, around her neck. 'It even still has his scent in it' She thought absentmindedly as she let her thoughts drift away. She snapped back to reality when she heard SilverAcid say; "Welome to Howlinda. The Canine Capital." At the mouth of the tunnel.

Addressed: RiverStone, Herself? (HuntersFear)
Mentioned:thunderStar, (um i ahve no idea)

Moving to Howlinda; STUNT puppies, HuntersFear, SilverAcid (i think. Correct me if im wrong)
Huntersfear
Huntersfear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shard Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:57 am

Shard had zoned out of there little conversation and slipped away, a white pelt caught her attention but when she came to look in he same direction it had vanished. Shard trotted along to find a clearing where she could take off. it would be much faster to fly to Howlindia. She spotted the perfect place breaking into a run she burst the clearing and took of the tips of her feathered wing brushing the ground. Shard rose above the trees and took a few seconds to find her bearing then Headed in the direction of the Howlindia Border.

Addressed:
Mentioned: SilverAcid

Moving to Howlindia
Shard
Shard
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3