Clawz and Fangz
Hiya guys XD
If you are new to this site and want to create an account then I wish you welcome to Clawz and Fangz.
I hope you have great fun roleplaying with us, and Good luck !!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Clawz and Fangz
Hiya guys XD
If you are new to this site and want to create an account then I wish you welcome to Clawz and Fangz.
I hope you have great fun roleplaying with us, and Good luck !!!
Clawz and Fangz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tangled Forest,

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Tangled Forest,  Empty Tangled Forest,

Post by SilverAcid Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:37 pm

Tangled Forest,  1289166737421

This is a great place to practice tree climbing!
Or you can play hide and seek XD
literally everything is green!!!
The tangled Forest is usually where the scouts practice their skills and where every one comes to hunt.
It is a fun place to hang out with your friends and to make new ones.
SilverAcid
SilverAcid
Admin

https://clawzandfangz.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Tangled Forest,  Empty Re: Tangled Forest,

Post by Huntersfear Sun Dec 07, 2014 12:04 pm

Huntersfear floated on her belly and looked up at the stars that were reflected in the dark river water. The wide river was very peaceful and she liked to come here to think. Her favourite time was when everything was still and everybody was asleep, ignorant of the silent beauty of the night. Sighing and slowly paddling to the pebbly beach, she wondered about that strange wolf she had seen earlier in the day. He had different coloured eyes one blood red and the other a shocking ice blue. She had thought that he was all one colour but when he had turned his head she saw that one side of his fur was snow white and the other was darker than a raven's black. He also had very long fur. At least when compared to hers. She shook the strange wolf out of her thoughts. She was hungry, so that meant it was time to hunt.

Addressed: ThunderStar / anyone in the area
Mentioned: ThunderStar
Huntersfear
Huntersfear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverAcid Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:15 pm

THUNDERSTAR
Tangled Forest,  12581199-256-k419541
The monster within...

Thunder ran through the undergrowth of the forest.
He could hear something moving and he was certain that his pray should be near by.
Chasing it deeper into the forest he sensed something familiar....the Ash Wolf....
Just as the deer jumped into the clearing it disappeared and the sudden light blinded him. Thunder grunted in pain at the sudden burst of light.
He sensed that he was right in front of the Ash wolf that he has seen earlier on that day, but he couldn't look since the light was too sharp.
He turned his back cause he hated it when others saw him suffer...
"Damn deer, they always do the same damn thing!!!" he growled dangerously knowing that the deer will be gone by now....

Moving into the shadows so that he could see again, he looked at the other wolf straight into her golden eyes, he sensed that she was at unease by his appearance.

Everyone always treated him like a monster, a freak, everyone treated him like that so why wouldn't this wolf as well?
He looked at her with his dark bicolored eyes.
One fierce ice-cold blue eye, and the other as red as demons' blood.
They hid something ancient, something fierce.
His eyes were alert and cunning, but they also seemed gentle an a why...

Thunder guessed that the wolf would attack him if he got any closer so he sighed and turned his back.
He has been a lone wolf for so long....every one always rejected him so why shouldn't she?

He was thin as, and his rib cage shown through his long silky fur only because his pray knows he cannot navigate in light so they always head for a clearing in the forest.

Sighing loudly Thunder walked off, there was a massive fresh red scar on his white left hip, it was almost glowing against his clean white fur......
"Sorry if I have disturbed you..." Said Thunder in a low voice......He really didn't want to get into a fight with another wolf.....
He traced back the way he came hoping that the wolf wont come after him....

Addressed: Huntersfear
Mentioned Huntersfear and Deer

Last edited by SilverAcid on Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:50 am; edited 3 times in total
SilverAcid
SilverAcid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Huntersfear Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:49 pm

What the hell? He just suddenly appeared in front of me and i abrubtly scrabbled for a stop and heard him mutter...Something about a deer? I just felt so confused...Why would...ugh man he should just stick to his own part of the woods. I was about to tell just that but something in his eyes stopped me. There was something scary but as if i would admit that to him and there was something old as if he had seen everything the world had to offer and was i just imagining it? or was there...Kindess? No i must be mistaken he looked so fierce and angry as if he was sick of what other wolves had to say and thought. I also noticed that he was very thin as if he hadn't eaten in a good while. He had moved into the shadow as if the light pained him just looking at it. There was also a few new scratches and a big claw mark on his left hip. "s-sorry to disturb you" he muttered at me, as he walked off a bit stiffly. Something about that wolf intriged me but some little voice in my head murmured 'dont trust him'. I wondered all this as i saw him pad away.

Addressed:HuntersFear
Mentioned:Thunderstar
Huntersfear
Huntersfear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Huntersfear Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:16 pm

Hunter quickly and silently followed the strange colored wolf. She wanted to know more about this weird wolf. as she followed him, she noticed that he always kept to the shadows and wasn't that quiet at hunting. She followed him till he came to a different part of the forest that she didn't know about.'hmm...Interesting.' She thought Maybe i should follow him a bit more.' as she got thinking she wondered, ' why would he have those strange eyes and that strange fur. i've never seen anything like it before, strange. Strange, seems to be a good name for him,' Hunter mused ' Strange, yes i think thats what i think i should call him, Strange'. He seemed to be lost in thought 'and he was soo slow,' Hunter murmured softly, ' i mean like shouldn't he be able to track his own pawprints, i mean they're soo obvious '. Boy this wolf was getting on her nerves.

Adressed:hunterstar
Mentioned Tunderstar

Huntersfear
Huntersfear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverAcid Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:39 pm

The monster within...

Thunder knew something wasn't right but he ignored it...
Hearing a rustling in the bushes he immediately knew it was another deer!
Suddenly with unexpected speed he chased after it. his powerful hind legs kicking up dust behind him.
But there was a clearing ahead, and the deer was heading straight for it....Bright sunlight!!! no!
The wound on his hind leg was slowing him down and he wouldn't have the strength to hunt again for the day.
He had to catch the deer! Otherwise he wont be able to eat for another few days...
Knowing full well there was powerful  blinding light ahead he ran faster closing his eyes relying on just his hearing on where the deer was... but even with his eyes closed the light was too sharp for him....
the wound on his hind leg was engulfed in red hot flames!
his legs collapsed out from under him as he yelled out in pain, he couldn't move and he was right in the path of sunlight!

"DAMMIT!!!!! YOU DAMNED DEER!!!!"
using the last amount of his strength he dragged himself out of  the sunlight and collapsed in a shady area.....
He knew that the Ash wolf was there so he asked...."What do you want?....why are you following me?"
he hated displaying such hopelessness, and he hated it if others saw how he suffered. he couldn't stand up, so he just lay there trying to recover strength.

addressed: Huntersfear
mentioned: Huntersfear

Last edited by SilverAcid on Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:48 am; edited 1 time in total
SilverAcid
SilverAcid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Huntersfear Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:34 am

"Damned deer!" Hunter heard him yell somewhere up ahead in the clearing. Hunter trotted over in time to hear him say "What do you want?..Why are you following me?" Hunter gave him a disgusted look and said " as if im following you, i'm following the deer which you just so happened to chase away. Anyway its too far away to catch thanks to you." hunter paused and sat down opposite to Strange. "hmm..As to what i want...Well i just want to know..Why is it that i always see you around that creek with the old willow tree. Every time i'm there you always seem to be there, Why?" Hunter gave him the death stare.

Adressed :Thunderstar
Mentioned:ThunderStar, tree, creek
Huntersfear
Huntersfear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverAcid Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:44 am

The monster within...

She seemed disgusted......Thunder grunted and lifted himself off of the ground, he didn't care about the pain at all anymore....

"As if I'm following you, I'm following the deer which you just so happened to chase away. Anyway its too far away to catch thanks to you."
She sat down next to him. "hmm..As to what I want...Well I just want to know..Why is it that I always see you around that creek with the old willow tree. Every time I'm there you always seem to be there, Why?"

"Well excuse me for chasing away your lunch!" Thunder deadpanned....
"And the reason as to why I am always at the willow tree is none of your business." he warned, while walking deeper into the darkest part of the forest where his cave was.....

Hoping that she won't follow him, he walked faster than usual despite the immense pain it caused him

SilverAcid
SilverAcid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Huntersfear Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:53 am

"The stubborn barstard" she muttered under her breath as he walked away." Well im going to keep folling you until you give me some answers to my questons." Hunter yelled at his swishing tail. "I'll even follow you to your den or cave or whatever it is you use to sleep in." he just kept walking. Hunter started after him. Anymore time wasted and she'll lose him.

Addressed:ThunderStar
Mentioned: cave, den
Huntersfear
Huntersfear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverAcid Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:10 am

The monster within...

"The stubborn bastard" He heard her muttering under her breath at his back. Deciding to ignore it he continued walking.
"Well I'm going to keep following you until you give me some answers to my questions."
The Ash Wolf yelled at him "I'll even follow you to your den or cave or whatever it is you use to sleep in."

Thunder sighed and turned to face her.
He was already recovering his strength far more rapidly than what he expected, it was probably because another Apoc wolf was near him...
His instincts didn't allow him to be weak in front of others of his kind....
"You want answers, do you?" he asked in a dangerously low voice....
"What makes you think I'll give them to you?"
He sat down where he was standing and glared at her....

Mentioned: Huntersfear
SilverAcid
SilverAcid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Huntersfear Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:41 am

Hunter didn't say anything. She just satred at the wolf. Hmm he seems to be slightly better maybe it's because he had a bit of a run? she thought quietly and gave him a sly look. " i want answers and i know you can give me them" she stated simply " And if you dont give me answers then i'll follow you around until you start to give me them." She stared fearlessly back into his different coloured eyes. "Well? I'm waiting."

Adressed:Thunderstar
Mentioned:..?
Huntersfear
Huntersfear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverAcid Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:55 am

The monster within...

"I want answers and I know you can give me them. And if you don't give me answers then I'll follow you around until you start to give me them." the Ash wolf stared straight into his eyes. sighing he softened his intense gaze and lowered his ears.
"Well? I'm waiting."
"Why are you so persistent on wanting answers? most wolves would only want kill me as soon as I got near them..... Why are you any different? what makes you think I will answer your questions? After all, arent you just another wolf that wants to get rid of me?"

He didn't want to trust anyone he didn't want it to happen again....he didn't want to go back there....
He shook his head to get rid of the fowl memories,
and decided just to get it done and over with..." What do you want to know?"

SilverAcid
SilverAcid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Huntersfear Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:06 am

Hunter blinked, she hadn't expected him to just give in so easily. Hmm there's something about him that intriges her. "A-allright." She stammered slightly and sat down. " Why are you different colours? I mean one side of you is black while the other is white, how did you get that?" Hunter cocked her head to one side. "And why do you always stick to the shadow?" "Are you scared of the sun or something?" She scooted a wee bit closer as he seemed a bit stunned.

Addressed: ThunderStar
Mentioned:ThunderStar
Huntersfear
Huntersfear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverAcid Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:21 am

The monster within...

"The entire time i was around you are the only wolf that even bothered to ask without wanting to kill me first" he said silently and a bit surprised....
"I was a little pup when it happened, my mother was a white wolf with blue eyes and my father a black wolf with red eyes, there DNA were particularly similar, so there was this scientist that has found something. he called it the heart of the god wolf, rumor has it that he killed to god wolf and took his heart while it was still beating. me and my family just happened to walk into his traps as he wanted to experiment with the god's heart."
Thunder paused for breath as the dark memories clouded his mind....then continued
"Destroying everything of me except my mind, my young body was gone...he cut my mother and father in half and and burned the other half of their bodies. placing the god's heart in the middle he put my mother's body and my father's body together. And because it was the heart of a male god i ended up male anyways like i should have been. But the God wolf was a wolf of darkness he hated and despised light, so that is why I can't go into light...." he sighed as his vision blurred with hate...
After a few years and i was fully grown, I refused to be in that place any longer so I escaped after murdering the scientist and destroying all his work. and now I am here, tired and starving because i can't go into the light...."
Thunder looked back at her, "Does that answer your questions?"

addressed: huntersfear
mentioned: huntersfear
SilverAcid
SilverAcid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Huntersfear Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:53 am

For a full minute Hunter just stared at him. She didn't know what to say,'Sorry' didn't really cover it. She took a deep breath and said "...That must've been terrible." she murmured "umm..It's a bit of a supid question but..What's your name. I never caught your name. My name is Huntersfear but you can call me Hunter or Ash.

Mentioned:ThunderStar, Huntersfear
Huntersfear
Huntersfear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverAcid Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:19 am

The monster within...

He could tell she didn't know what to say and she looked somewhat apologetic, "...That must've been terrible."
He didn't expect anything else from her...."I've learnt to live with it..."

"Ummm..It's a bit of a stupid question but..What's your name. I never caught your name. My name is Huntersfear but you can call me Hunter or Ash"

He smiled at her, his eyes gentle again. After chuckling he answer in a low toned, gentle voice, "My name is ThunderStar but you can call me by any nickname...."

SilverAcid
SilverAcid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Huntersfear Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:03 am

"Thunderstar. Thats a nice name ThunderStar." HUnter let out a rare smile. " I bet you're wondering how i came here aren't you? Well.. " Hunter paused, wondering how she was going to explain it all. 'I cant ' she realised 'beacause it's just too painful.' She sighed and said " i came here right around when i was out of puppyhood but not quiet full grown yet. I was then that i first learnt that i could jump really high. I remember that i was trying to get at some annoying bird at the tree and i was really frustrated that i couldn't get to it to shut it up because it had been hanging around me all day. " she chuckled at the memory, " All i remember was that one minute i was bunching for the next leap and the next i was in the air. Of course i absolutely freaked out when it happened." It was only then that Hunter noticed that it was just after sunset and it was rapidly getting darker. " would you like to see what happens when i jump?" she asked innocently because seeing the reaction on his face would be absolutely priceless. "Only i'd better be quick otherwise the two-leggeds start to hunt" she added. Almost like an afterthought.

Mentioned: ThunderStar, Huntersfear.
Huntersfear
Huntersfear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverAcid Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:17 am

The monster within...

Hunter could see in he eyes that her past was painful.....Finally....someone that actually understood how he felt...
She wanted to show him what happened if he jumps, he nodded allowing her to demonstrate, "go on"

Nothing could impress him that easily.............and not much will not in this lifetime anyway.....
He knew that she would be able to jump really high because she was an Apoc wolf, and the way her back legs were structured she would make an amazing jump.
Every Apoc had its different abilities...... His was just far to dangerous to mention and he hoped that no one will know about it in his existence....

SilverAcid
SilverAcid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Huntersfear Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:31 am

He nooded to Thunder " go on". Getting up and dusting herself off she smiled slightly. 'Geez. What was wrong with her? Just keep your head in the girl. You wanted some answers and you got some. That doesn't mean anything' Thunder told herself. Backing up a bit and crouching she tensed....And suddenly shot up into the air. Up above the tree tops quite clearly (and the trees were QUITE high) and landed softly behind Thunder. " I can run very fast when i want to and can be quite quiet as well. " Thunder said softly " What can you do?" She trotted back in front of Thunder and sat down.

Mentioned: ThunderStar,tree,Huntersfear
Huntersfear
Huntersfear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverAcid Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:31 pm

The monster within...

Thunder smiled at her as he saw how great her powers were.
She asked what he was good at....'Shit i was hoping it wont come to this...' he thought quickly
"Well I can disappear into darkness, and turn a few things to flame." Just as he said it, his long silver claws dug into the soil beneath his paws and a nearby dead plant burst into flames.....
"I am a lot stronger than the strongest wolf and well, i live for a very long time...."
He left something out but with good reason.... He had the heart of the Death God wolf called Tempest or rather the god of the underworld.... and now Tempest existed in him, he was Tempest, the all feared wolf god of death.....
he never wanted anyone to know, he wanted to protect everyone, but it was hard to protect everyone when when the death god wanted everyone dead, especially if everyone tried to kill Thunder as well.....
His life was just so damn messed up.... He was certain of one thing though He wasn't going to give in to the evil within him... but he will never find hope from the good either....
always evil but good... just another reason why he had to be alone

SilverAcid
SilverAcid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Huntersfear Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:23 pm

When Hunter saw the nearby bush burst into flames she knew she was looking as someone that was both gifted and cursed. A she saw him talking she saw a shadow pass in front of his eyes as if he was carrying some terrible burden of some sort. Hunter also noticed that it was as if the burden was tearing him apart, from the inside. He just looked so tortured that for a momment she wished she could just hold him and tell him that it was okay.'Wait. What? What the hell was happening with her? It was as if Thunder could just unleash this storm of emotions inside her. Normally she was a tough, dont-mess-with-me type of wolf, but with him it was like she had turned into some sappy lovesick wolf. Argh this was just so confusing.' " Umm...well.. Is it alright if we meet up again sometime? Like at that creek with the willow tree? ""Because it's easier to get there and it's closer."

Addressed: Thunderstar
Mentioned: Thunderstar, Huntersfear, tree, creek.
Huntersfear
Huntersfear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverAcid Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:42 pm

The monster within...

"The humans don't come to this part of the forest... they say it is like a maze in here. Besides the water is really warm after dark by the deep creek.....and the stars make everything glow.....so.....ummm.....er....well...do you want to go for a swim?"
WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT? he usually never asked something that embarrassing........ what the hell is wrong with him???
not waiting for her answer, and disappointed in himself, he turned his face and already started walking to the creek hoping she wouldn't see the redness of his face under his fur....

SilverAcid
SilverAcid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Huntersfear Tue Dec 09, 2014 12:35 am

"...So..ummm...er..well..Do you want to go for a swim?" Thunder suddenly blurted out. Hunter threw back her head and laughed at his back, " Of Course. It sounds really..." She was about to say romantic but stopped herself just in time, "..umm...Nice?" Hunter said scratching for an answer. Quickly trotting up to his shoulder so she could see where they were going, she noticed that they were going a different way to the creek. "Hey..um.. Aren't we going the wrong way to the creek?" Thunder asked turning her head around an halting mommentarily.

Adressed: ThunderStar
Mentioned:ThunderStar,Creek
Huntersfear
Huntersfear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverAcid Tue Dec 09, 2014 12:55 am

The monster within...

Asking if they weren't going the wrong way, Thunder shook his head at Ash.
"Nope, the creek that I have in mind is this way....

He was glad that his voice wasn't shaking anymore......
but he also heard a slight stammer in Hunter's voice.......
'What was she gonna say?'
Thunder laughed at her over his shoulder "Race ya there?"
He didn't really wait for an answer before he was already gone disappearing into the darkness....

Small patches of flame lit the road gently where his claws has dug into the soil....
It didn't look dangerous at all, instead it looked rather romantic,

After disappearing a few times and laughing gently from the shadows as he had childish fun for the first time in years....The smile on his face was a truly rare smile, he had longed for it so much...and it was finally there.
The warmth and happiness that he thought he'd never had...

He finally started to see the the fireflies fluttering around and the crickets singing.... They were here.
ThunderStar looked at Ash he smiled at her gently revealing the creek that he has been talking about, it was illuminated by the half moon and the thousands of millions tiny sparkling stars in the inky black sky....

The bi-colored wolf looked at her and asked with a gentle voice, "What do you think?"

SilverAcid
SilverAcid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Huntersfear Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:09 am

" I-it's beautiful." Hunter said softly slightly breathless because of it. She loved this place and it seemed special with..Him. Hunter realised that she liked him...Alot.'Told ya' a small voice in her head said ' And i bet he likes you too' the voice smirked "Do you come here often?" She said snapping her focus back to him. She did not need this at the momment. He seemed to be happy for once as if this is what he had been waiting for all his life and had finally found it. She could understand why he would like it here. The half moon looked as if it had been given an extra shine or something and the crickets semmed for oncce not to be so annoying.

Mentioned: thunderStar
Huntersfear
Huntersfear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum: