Clawz and Fangz
Hiya guys XD
If you are new to this site and want to create an account then I wish you welcome to Clawz and Fangz.
I hope you have great fun roleplaying with us, and Good luck !!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Clawz and Fangz
Hiya guys XD
If you are new to this site and want to create an account then I wish you welcome to Clawz and Fangz.
I hope you have great fun roleplaying with us, and Good luck !!!
Clawz and Fangz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Route 666...........

5 posters

Go down

Route 666........... Empty Route 666...........

Post by SilverAcid Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:39 pm

Route 666........... 11285069760

Justice be done!!!
Those who have opposed the law gets sent here, Also known as "The Highway to Hell," since it's rumored to be by the Gates of the Underworld!
Those who were sent there never came back, and at 3:33 on the dot you hear the cries from every one who has died there!!!
SilverAcid
SilverAcid
Admin

https://clawzandfangz.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Route 666........... Empty The Escape

Post by BloodFireEyez Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:52 am

FireEyez looked around the cell he was kept in.....
He was growing bored of this place and decided that it was time to get going, maybe he'd be the first to escape out of Hell...
Death Lion Escapes Gates of Hell... he could just imagine the news it would make...
Blood was heavily chained to the walls and his eyes weren't ablaze as they usually were, But they will be... just a few more minutes before some one comes along...He'll be free!!!
Moving against the shackles that bound him, he waited, waited for the right moment to use his strength against the chains....
He, Blood FireEyez had a Pride to get back to...
But he didn't know if it was destroyed or had new members in it.... It was about time that he returned!
"C'mon mangy mutts!!! I'm waiting!" He roared at the guards standing by the door...
One, a Great Dane named Duke and a smaller thinner Doberman who he had no idea who he was.
But the lion waited, because he had a feeling that the wind was changing....'He' has awakened....
'He' by means is kind of like a brother to Blood, but also an arch enemy...
And soon....They would meet.
In a fight to the Death!

Addressed: Duke and SilverAcid
Mentioned: ThunderStar, Duke and some other randoms...

BloodFireEyez
BloodFireEyez

Back to top Go down

Route 666........... Empty Re: Route 666...........

Post by Aibu Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:13 am

A new smell had entered my nose and it wasn't canine. I narrow my amber eyes and roll around in the dust and what ever was lain on the floor. I shuffle around on my belly trying not to be caught by the hound creatures. I look around a ridge of rock and spot a lion caught in a cage. "How'd he get caught?" I wonder in silence.
Aibu
Aibu

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodFireEyez Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:05 am

As Blood looked around he saw another lion...A Lioness? No this one was definitely a male.
The Lion was staring straight at him....
"How did you get here?" Blood mouthed the words to the other feline...
As he moved against his chains to get a better view.
'You better get here soon SilverAcid....And good luck getting into this place' He thought.
Sitting down he wondered how much his pride had changed....

Mentioned: SilverAcid, Aibu.
Addressed: AilverAcid, Duke, Aibu

BloodFireEyez
BloodFireEyez

Back to top Go down

Post by Aibu Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:18 am

I shrug in view of the male. I truely wasn't sure how I got here I was only following smells. I look around and slink behind another ridge a bit closer to the caged male. "you?" I mouth back. I didnt expect to get an answer but it was worth a try.
Aibu
Aibu

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverAcid Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:44 am

SilverAcid sneaked in with the help of Loki's power...
"Pssst Where tha hell is he? How are we supposed to find him in this mess?" She whispered to the weird glass eyed wolf.

"How am I supposed to know? you are the one with the plan." Loki was just walking around like his usual emotionless self.
"I wasn't planning on you following me!!!" She forgot to whisper and was speaking out load this time..
Loki showed her to be quiet while he sneaked of to check if the coast was clear.
As she trotted on behind him the silver cheetah bumped into someone that didn't smell like dog. "ouch watch where yar goin'"
Her Cyan eyes moved up to see a main-less Lion staring down at her...'Yikes' she thought.

While SilverAcid was being her odd, careless self, Loki had Duke in his vision.
He whispered load enough for the Great Dane to hear. "Duke It's time!. Get the keys to Blood's Cage and let's get out of here!"

The black and white wolf retraced his steps back to where SilverAcid supposedly was but he found more than what he was looking for...
A lion with amber eyes!
'Just as long as the thing doesn't attack me or judge my appearance then i'm fin with him being here'
With that he lead the way back to Blood's cage.

Mentioned: Aibu, Duke, Loki, SilverAcid, FireEyez,
Addressed: Aibu, Duke, FireEyez

SilverAcid
SilverAcid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aibu Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:48 am

I let out a quiet yet sharp growl and whip around. There i see a cheetah and wolf. I tilt my head to the wolf and cheetah looking at me. "What have ye never seen a tsavo." I whisper and turn back to the caged to lion.
Aibu
Aibu

Back to top Go down

Post by Huntersfear Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:36 pm

Duke Akabra

Duke narrowed his eyes at the strange black and white wolf that stood before him. "Duke get the keys to blood's cage!" The wolf hissed at him. Duke blinked slowly at the pup. "Didn't anyone tell you to mind your manners?" He growled. He glanced at the doorway. 'When was SilverAcid gonna show up?' His attention snapped back to the pup before him. Duke sniffed and got up unhurriedly. "How do I know that you're not gonna tell the guards right outside this room that Blood is goona be sprung?" Ho looked up and down the pup. 'Not much of a wolf. Has funny eyes.' "How do I know that you're not gonna just get the keys yourself and set blood free?" He eyeballed the pup. "You don't know. You just have to trust me." He stated simply. Staring fearlessly back into Dukes eyes. "Get the keys and free him."

Addressed: Everyone in the area
Mentioned: Blood, The guards, SilverAcid.
Huntersfear
Huntersfear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodFireEyez Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:25 am

FireEyez looked at the odd lion.
the creature mouthed asked 'you?' using his mouth to shape the word.
'Long Story' hey mouthed back at the lion, but then he noticed a small glass-eyed wolf.
At whispered at Duke in front of the cage, but the wolf seemed to be hiding...What was his plan.
Blood then caught a glimpse of the silver cheetah called SilverAcid.
'Oh so this wolf pup is part of the rescue attempt?' he thought to himself.
While waiting for Duke to get his tail in gear and to hurry the hell up, FireEyez mouthed something at the glass-eyed wolf. 'Who are you?, Why you here?'
'Now we'll know if he is blind or not!' FireEyez thought.

Addressed: Loki, SilverAcid, Duke, Aibu
Mentioned: Loki, SilverAcid, Duke, Aibu
BloodFireEyez
BloodFireEyez

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverAcid Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:36 pm

SilverAcid stared at the lion confusedly.
"A what???" A tsavo? No I never saw one since I never hanged out with ya lions before. The only Lion I knew of is that one there, and he is kinda weird for a lion." she indicated to Blood. the black lion with the white main and the blazing fiery eyes.
"Oh well If ya aren't plannin' on stayin' in this place then ya might as well follow us, since we are gettin' the hell outa here! Unless ofcarse ya want to end up like Blood ova' there, stuck in a cage.
Silver trotted forward after speaking to the strange lion. "Yo Stitch, Wazzup? Is Duke actually gonna go get the key or just sit around on his lazy behind?" Acid was now next to the glass eye'd wolf staring thoughtfully at Duke. "Duke would ya please hurry it up? It's kinda a matter of life and death!"

Mentioned: ThunderStar, Loki (stitch), Duke, Aibu,
Addressed: Duke, Loki, Aibu

~----------------~

Route 666........... I9realisx6o
The Silent Death...

As the fire-eyed lion mouthed to Loki 'Who are you? Why you here?' Loki remained emotionless.
After disappearing into thin air Loki re-appeared right in front of Blood's cage, but still well hidden from other guards. "I am not blind. I can see and hear perfectly well. the only thing different from me is my appearance and my power. Exactly like you FireEyez. We are similar. Our eyes are not the same as normal animals. Yours is on fire mine is like white glass. And i know your secret regarding your power...My dad is the same thus why I inherited some of his power.You know of what power I speak."

After that Loki retraced his steps to where Duke was. the wolf just stared at him with his emotionless face. SilverAcid came up behind him, "Yo Stitch, Wazzup? Is Duke actually gonna go get the key or just sit around on his lazy behind?"
"Mercury....please don't call me Stitch... It's disrupting my focus." Loki complained.

"We should get going soon. It's almost time for me to be back home...otherwise my family will get suspicions. Duke...hurry up!"
With that Loki disappeared to go check on the front Gates of Hell.

Mentioned: Mercury (SilverAcid), Duke, Aibu, ThunderStar, FireEyez, HuntersFear, Stunt Puppies.
Addressed: Aibu, Duke, SilverAcid

SilverAcid
SilverAcid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aibu Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:27 pm

I nod and follow from a far distance from the cheetah. I creep close to the ground my belly nearly dragging across the dirt. "ssst! hey cheetah how we gonna get that lion feller out of here?" I whisper to the cheetah ahead of me. I narrow my eyes not liking the Duke figure most were whispering to.

Mentioned- Silveracid, Duke, Blood Fireeyes
Adressed- Silveracid, Duke, Bloodfireeyez
Aibu
Aibu

Back to top Go down

Post by Huntersfear Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:02 am

DUKE AKABRA

He heaved a sigh and unlocked the cage. "Since everybody seems to feel so strongly about unlocking the cage." Duke muttered under his breath as he removed the chains. "I'm only doing this because of "It". " He muttered to Blood. "Until we meet again, " He paused "Blood FireEyez." He snarled. He stepped outside of the cage and held the door open. Duke glanced at SilverAcid and at Loki. "Well i've freed him. What now?"

Addressed: Blood FireEyez, Loki, SilverAcid
Mentioned: "it"
Huntersfear
Huntersfear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverAcid Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:09 am

"Ssst! Hey cheetah, how we gonna get that lion feller out of here?" Asked the Lion trailing behind her.
SilverAcid paused for a bit.....She looked at him with a glint in her eyes...."By waltzing out tha front door," She chuckled evilly and then added, "Oh and by tha way...Tha name's SilverAvid, or Merc, depends on what ya wanna call me."

Duke was finally opening Blood's cage, and stood aside asking what they should do now.
"Who the heck in hell knows what now? We skip outa here, and continue our lives as normal. Or at least the normal ones of us can." She added while leading the way to the front gates.

Addressed: Aibu, Loki, Duke, FireEyez.
Mentioned: Aibu, Duke, FireEyez

~------------~

Route 666........... I9realisx6o
The Silent Death...

As SilverAcid was being weird again Loki walked over to the Lion. "Don't worry....She's always like that, And her plans always work out somehow... No one really knows if she is okay in the head. I'm Loki by the way."

Loki studied the lion with his White pupil-less eyes, but was interrupted by Duke asking "What now?"
So he answered. "You can probably come with us Duke, The people here will sooner or later know who let Blood escape, then they might find out who you are as well. Besides, They won't come looking for you in the border lands, will they?"
Loki was still being emotionless, and there was no warmth in his voice. It was cold and hateful, but then again, he always spoke that way, only another reason why creatures hated him.
"Well wether your coming or not doesn't make a difference to me. Silver, Let's go help my father!"

Addressed: Aibu, Duke, SilverAcid, FireEyez
Mentioned: Aibu, Duke, SilverAcid, FireEyez, ThunderStar.
SilverAcid
SilverAcid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aibu Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:10 am

I nod and slink behind the cheetah. "Name be Aibu." I roar lowly and slink over to the once caged lion. "So where might we be going lion?" I ask him and sit down and start licking my short ruffled mane. "Oh and my name be Aibu your's stranger? I ask him lifting my head to only glace at the burning eyed lion then I continue licking my short mane.

Mentioned: Silveracid Bloodfireyez

Addressed: Silveracid Bloodfireyez
Aibu
Aibu

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodFireEyez Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:51 am

"So where might we be going lion? Oh and my name be Aibu, your's stranger?" asked Aibu as he licked his fur.
FireEyez looked at him. "My name is Blood FireEyez, Leader of the Southern Pride, and destroyer of the Ghost Hound. It is nice to meet you Aibu. How did you get into this place?"
Blood jumped out of the cage and sneaked through to the front where Loki, and SilverAcid was. While beckoning for Duke and Aibu to follow.

Adressed: Aibu, SilverAcid, Loki, Duke,
mentioned: -------^^
BloodFireEyez
BloodFireEyez

Back to top Go down

Post by Huntersfear Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:18 am

Duke Akabra

Duke sauntered after blood and rolled his eyes. 'Let's see how this will go down' He thought as he waited for Blood as he was talking to that wierd lion. 'What was he called again? Aibutt? Akerion? Aibracha? Never mind'. His name was the least of his concerns. 'The only dog or...Cat' He growled softly 'That I trust is Blood and SilverAcid.' He glanced ahead at Loki, who was talking to SilverAcid and narrowed his eyes at him. "Blood lets get going.We don't have all day to be chit-chatting. I don't know when the guards will come back."
He barked at Blood. "And i'd rather not know."

Addressed: BloodFiresEyez.
Mentioned: Loki, SilverAcid
Huntersfear
Huntersfear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverAcid Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:55 am

Silver Acid Sneaked her way closer to the front gates. "Ok guys. I know ya aint as fast as me when running is concerned! But for the sake of yar lives, then i would suggest running like hell is about to explode!"
She paused as Guard dogs walked past, While hiding further behind a rock.
She peeked over the rock as soon as they were gone and then continued at what she was gonna say. "And As soon as those gates open for the next prisoner to come through then i hope you make like mad, and get tha hell outa here!!!"

Addressed: Aibu, FireEyez, Duke, Loki,
Mentioned: -----------^
SilverAcid
SilverAcid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shard Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:55 pm

Shard glided over route 666 the prison had come into view, she could see the heavily guarded gates and the many guard dogs patrolling the area, she was glad that she had wings. She was coming for someone the one who would help her avenge her clan, then once that threat was gone her clan would rise once more. The gates of the prison slowly opened, churning up dust as they scrapped along the ground.

when the gates were half open a white cheetah started dashing to the gate followed by some others, the guard dogs howled and chased after them with their teeth bared
"SilverAcid? It cant be" Shard whispered under her breath"What the hell is she doing here?"

Addressed:
Mentioned: SilverAcid, Guard dogs
Shard
Shard
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum