Clawz and Fangz
Hiya guys XD
If you are new to this site and want to create an account then I wish you welcome to Clawz and Fangz.
I hope you have great fun roleplaying with us, and Good luck !!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Clawz and Fangz
Hiya guys XD
If you are new to this site and want to create an account then I wish you welcome to Clawz and Fangz.
I hope you have great fun roleplaying with us, and Good luck !!!
Clawz and Fangz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

STUNT puppy: Loki

Go down

STUNT puppy: Loki Empty STUNT puppy: Loki

Post by SilverAcid Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:41 am

STUNT puppy: Loki I9realisx6o
The Silent Death...

~~~

Name:
Lock-Dice

Nickname(s):
Loki, Stitch

Species:
Stunt Wolf

Sweet smells, Full moons, things that Glow in the dark, Strong bright colors and being alone.

Dislikes:
Outside, Females, Anything cute, Dirt or disgusting smells, Being in a group, Sun and Boring colors. Things that aren't aligned or equal on both sides.

Mother:
Huntersfear

Father:
ThunderStar

appearance:
He is rather tall for his age. His tail and ears are longer than what would be expected from a wolf. He has three piercings on each ear equally inline and would sometimes be seen with a chain around his neck. Loki has ghost white eyes and doesn't have a pupil in them at all. He has two silver fangs on either side of his mouth glinting in the rays of light. His fur is an average long length and he has really long legs. His fur markings are somewhat simple, as it is similar to the markings of a black and white husky.
his front two paws are black and the back two are white. Along with his underbelly the front of his neck, the areas around his eyes and the tip of his tail is all coated in white. The rest of him is black.

personalty:
Not giving a damn about anything and giving off a rather arrogant streak Loki isn't very likable.
He is the "Don't mess with me or you'll regret it" type causing him very few friends and a lot of enemies.
He would be inside the cave most of the time and has a very bad habit of being rude without even knowing.
It would be advisable to not annoy him since he is very short tempered.
Hardly ever seen smiling unless something is in pain or if someone has found out that he stole something from them.
Loki is a very good thief and would usually steal his food from other wolves.
He tries to avoid fights but only because everyone else is weaker than him, but he wouldn't back down when he thinks his opponent is worthy enough.
The ghost-eyed wolf has inherited some of his father's "Death God" powers and he did enjoy them alot since he could disappear into thin air, and run really fast.

Last edited by SilverAcid on Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:20 am; edited 1 time in total
SilverAcid
SilverAcid
Admin

https://clawzandfangz.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

STUNT puppy: Loki Empty Re: STUNT puppy: Loki

Post by SilverAcid Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:08 am

STUNT puppy: Loki Accepted
I hate accepting my own work since I mark myself way more intensely than what I would with others...
and plus no other Mod that will do it instead of me.... sad....

SilverAcid
SilverAcid
Admin

https://clawzandfangz.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum