Clawz and Fangz
Hiya guys XD
If you are new to this site and want to create an account then I wish you welcome to Clawz and Fangz.
I hope you have great fun roleplaying with us, and Good luck !!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Clawz and Fangz
Hiya guys XD
If you are new to this site and want to create an account then I wish you welcome to Clawz and Fangz.
I hope you have great fun roleplaying with us, and Good luck !!!
Clawz and Fangz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frozen Mountains

2 posters

Go down

Frozen Mountains Empty Frozen Mountains

Post by SilverAcid Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:09 pm

Frozen Mountains Frozen-Waves-Beautiful

The Guardians practice all their skills and strengths here, and it is also where the Alpha's and the other leaders call the meetings.
Cold soft breezes carry small white snow flakes and the mountains are blue with ice.
The stunningest sight in Volaand.
SilverAcid
SilverAcid
Admin

https://clawzandfangz.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Frozen Mountains Empty Re: Frozen Mountains

Post by SilverAcid Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:00 am

As cold as she was she was glad to be back home.
It sure was different from the dead lands, but she didn't mind the differences.  
the snow was falling lightly out of a dark blue sky...
SilverAcid was well camouflaged in the snow since her fur was a silvery white...
her cyan eyes scanned the white horizon for any other creatures. she was well hidden by the blue mountains and the falling snow, so she wouldn't stand out at all to enemies.
There was only one canine that she trusted but she didn't know where he was, and she wasn't about to waist her time searching for him.
She saw a tiny arctic mouse scurrying around, she chased it playfully at the lack of things to do.
"Could life get anymore annoying? There is nothing left to do since after the Pack wars! Some animals are happy that there is finally peace but thy don't understand that some of us are born to fight and we can't do anything else!" she yelled out to no one in particular....Acid was just so frustrated....

Mentioned: Thunderstar...
addressed: anyone

Last edited by SilverAcid on Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total
SilverAcid
SilverAcid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shard Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:05 am

Shard glided over the snowy mountains skimming the tops with her paws. Shard was only passing through and didn't want to waste time she didn't do well with snow it wasn't because of the cold it was because she was easily spotted. The sooner she got out the better.
Shard landed next to an icy lake and broke the ice so she could reach the water, while drinking she heard pawsteaps behind her

Mentioned: Shard
addressed: -------
Shard
Shard
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverAcid Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:22 am

As Acid continued to chase the little mouse she saw someone by the lake. It looked like Shard since the sandy colored cheetah had wings, and Acid only knew one such a cheetah.
Being the Socially awkward kind and slightly mental SilverAcid Stared at Shard's back to see how long it will take her to look up.
Silver then started to pull funny faces, and smiled....

Addressed: Shard
Notes: sorry for the short reply
SilverAcid
SilverAcid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shard Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:36 am

Shard lifted her head up and looked behind her. Acid was approaching her. Out of all the animals she could have come across it had to be Acid, Shard opened up her wings and took off. She raced though the mountains away from Acid. The harsh wind kept blowing snow into her eyes Shard flapped her wings harder and kept flying against the wind.

Addressed: Acid
Mentioned: Acid
Shard
Shard
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverAcid Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:41 am

Silver laughed at Shard as she stared back at her.
Shard seemed unimpressed and opened her sandy colored wings and took off......
she flew against the wind and snow which caused her to fly slower....

Acid smiled at herself, her best talent was running against wind and rain so she chased after Shard...
Kicking snow up behind her Acid made sure to mach Shards speed.
To the Silver Cheetah, Shard's speed was rather slow and Acid could run how many times faster?

They continued racing each other for what seemed like ages, Acid was still full of energy but she should see that Shard was getting somewhat tired.

SilverAcid
SilverAcid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shard Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:45 am

Shard went into a steep dive. She raced across the surface of a icy river. Shard looked back to see if she was being followed. She was suppose to get to the place undetected but Acid was not only interfering but endangering herself. Shard landed and walked into a nearby cave to rest. She looked at the rising storm outside she might be stuck here for a while.

Mentioned: Acid
Addressed: Acid
(HAPPY NOW?)
Shard
Shard
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverAcid Sun Dec 07, 2014 12:07 pm

Acid smiled as she saw how Shard got irradiated at the snow and ice, she was flying straight for a river.
Acid shrugged, she had enough speed to propel her forward over the river making her able to get the jump timed perfectly.
"Yo Shard. Ya wont shake me off that easily!!!"

A storm came up but Acid stayed nearby just out out of her sensing range.
Acid saw Shard going into a cave for shelter away from the storm.
Deciding to crash the party Acid jumped into the cave right on top of Shard. (Muhahahahahaaa!!!.... Twisted Evil )

Notes: sorry again for the Short reply...

Last edited by SilverAcid on Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:52 am; edited 1 time in total
SilverAcid
SilverAcid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shard Sun Dec 07, 2014 12:46 pm

Shard jumped as Acid jumped on top of her. Shard swiped a sheathed paw at her hitting her over the ear.
"why are you following me?" Shard growled circling Acid, she didn't seem agitated and sat down near the cave wall. Shard looked at the cave entrance and the storm was too heavy to fly.
Acid asked why she ran
"that is none of your business" Shard spat she ran out of the cave despite the storm and continued to run down along the frozen river. The wind kept pushing her about and hunger started to claw at her stomach.
She walked with her left wing pressed against the rocky cliff next to the river to guide her through the blizzard.
Shard
Shard
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverAcid Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:54 pm

"Y'know Shard..... Yar gonna have to try a lot harder than that to get rid of me." Acid Suddenly piped up right next to Shard.
Shard seemed surprised as she realized the Acid was her wind break...
SilverAcid threw a fish at Shard...."I bet ya are hungry?" acid jumped around playfully..........
All other animals wouldn't have come into the blizzard after a friend cause they would be worrying about their own life, they wouldn't care about their friend's life at all especially in such a strong Snow Storm...
But silver was obviously putting her own life on the line for Shard, and Acid didn't seem in the least bit concerned about herself, she only cared about her friend.

addressed: Shard
mentioned: Shard
SilverAcid
SilverAcid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shard Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:09 pm

"why are you doing this?" She asked as she looked at her. Then at the fish Shard sighed and ate the fish" thanks anyway but I have to go" It seemed that Acid didn't want her to go. Shard looked at her then continued to walk as soon as she got out of the snow mountains she would go on with out her that is if she could get rid of her.
Shard
Shard
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverAcid Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:17 pm

" I am doing this because i can and i want to!" Acid Smirked at her friend....there was no why that she was just gonna back up from something. even if it meant just a little bit of adventure. Acid would kill for adventure. literally...
And Shard knew that, meaning that it would be very hard to shake her off.
the Silver cheetah continued to follow Shard and she kept the wind from pushing at her friend...

addressed: Shard
mentioned: Shard
SilverAcid
SilverAcid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shard Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:22 am

Shard walked and soon the storm quieted down Shard noticed that they were coming to the edge of the mountains. It would be easier flying now but she needed to rest. Shard lay down and rested her head on her paws. She looked at Acid who had laid down next to her.

addressed: Silver Acid
mentioned: Silver Acid
Shard
Shard
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverAcid Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:52 am

Acid acted like she was sleeping, which she was good at....
But as soon as Shard moved away the Silver Cheetah was aware of it.

Acid waited again so that she was just out of Shard's detecting range, and followed hiding well in the blanket of sow....

She was rather bored as she walked rather slowly after Shard. "How could she fly so damn slow"
Sighing she talk to herself randomly.
Just another reason why the felines made her an outlaw. because she killed someone, she talks to herself, and she is a freak. she never even followed the rules... so that is why she is now a loan runner....

Mentioned: Shard - her old pack
SilverAcid
SilverAcid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: